The better you understand the website and client’s objective on his / her business it would be much easier for you to optimize / re-optimize the website and get the desired result out of it. The more information you gain from your client ahead of any SEO campaign will help structure the entire SEO campaign targeting the right keywords, right audience etc. I have listed 15+ “SEO Questionnaire” in the blog which will help any SEO person to kick start the campaign with proper information available.
- What is the web address/URL of the site that you would like us to optimize? If your web address doesn´t up and running, please provide us your DEV URL or sitemap structure that you have planned.
- In which platform your website built in?
- Please provide us with a detailed description about the services that you offer
- What is the geographic target of your business?
- Define your current marketing strategy?
- Who are your customers?
- Who are your best customers? And Why?
- List your major competitors with Name, Location and Website Addresses.(URL)
- What are the primary keywords you would like to target? (No single phrase keywords please)
- What are the secondary level keywords you would like to target? (No single phrase keywords please)
- Can we review the keywords and make changes as per your business objective?
- Do you have traffic stats / website log for us to review?
- If so, Can we have the access for the same?
- What do you want to accomplish with SEO/SEM? (Ranking / Traffic / Conversion )
- Have you worked with any SEO /SEM companies before? If so, what was performed and what were the results?
- Do you have an established budget for SEO/SEM? If so, what is it?
- Do you have any constraints while working the project (Timing / Budget etc)
- Please provide any additional information you think might be essential at this time.
Did I miss any important question that need to be included in the list? Do share it with me.
Disclaimer: The post is completely based on individual thoughts and SEO Services Group bears no responsibilities for the thoughts reflected in the post.