Many brands in this modern world are considering Facebook as a platform for Branding, Advertising and Marketing. Brands like Toyota, Hyundai, Honda and General Motors are having intense presence in Facebook. This scenario tells us that popular brands are making use of Facebook to get engaged with their customers, acquiring new customers, to generate new leads for their businesses and so on.
Most of the popular brands have their best practices in social media, especially Facebook.
I have listed a few points that you are supposed to follow in order to do branding or market your products.
- Bring value into each and every interaction to your customers. Make human connections meaningful.
- Be transparent and listen to what your customers/potential customers are saying.
- Be consistent and follow through. Stay true on what your product or services offer.
- Take your Facebook conversation to other Web 2.0 platforms like Twitter, Flickr, etc.
- Be receptive to change and mix things up to keep your updates fresh about your products or services.
- Surprise and delight your customers by holding a contest, Sweepstakes or giving away Promo codes
Your Facebook strategy should include being active, genuine, creative and keeping the business angles on the back-burner. Community sites such as Facebook reward genuineness just as they throw commercial behavior into the spam bin.
Disclaimer: The post is completely based on individual thoughts and SEO Services Group bears no responsibilities for the thoughts reflected in the post.
Popularity: 6% [?]