Forum is an online discussion site. It is a place where people can post messages and respond to each other. Forums are also known as bulletin board or message board. Forums are an yet another excellent resource of information that you can often not find anywhere else in the web. It is the right place where you will get relevant information related to your needs. Many of the websites receive a very high amount of traffic and are a huge opportunity for whatever niche your site may fall into. By making an effective signature link for each your posts, you can see an drastic increase in our backlinks and also traffic. This traffic is often highly targeted.
Forum links may not be a heavily weighted link, but it drives traffic. Before you make any posts to forums, make sure the links are ‘do follow’ links. Some of the major forum rules are listed below:
Rules for Forums:
- Don’t spam the board!
- Make your profile complete
- Upload your profile picture if possible so that forum users come to know you by your image that’s next to your posts
- Introduce yourself to the community
- Make a signature that is appropriate but effective, not out of control, large and obnoxious
- Be courteous to other members in forums
- Stay on topic and add something relevant to conversations, don’t just drop something in to leave your signature
- Respond often for the best results!
- Easy to gain viral exposure for your web site.
- There is a possibility of making relationships with other forum members for mutual benefit.
- This technique generates traffic to your website and also helps to promote your business.
- It is a kind of direct advertising that really increases your ROI.
A blog is a website that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption,usually maintained by an individual .Entries/Posts are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order(most recent first).Blogs are also known as weblogs.
Blogs are excellent source of traffic to your site. Blogging is a very powerful technique in search engine optimization to boost up our rankings and traffic. Ask a Blogger or you can write a blog entry of your own to blog about your site which will make your site more popular. Try Google’s Blog Search to find some relevant blogs about your topic and get posting! Just like forums, you want to avoid spam and offer an honest opinion about the post. Be a worthy contributor and you will get further.
Some common blog rules to be followed are listed below:
Rules for Blogs:
- Don’t use swear words
- Bare it all
- Be interactive
- Don’t steal
- Update frequently
- Stay cool
You can receive a targeted link to your site by leaving a comment to a blog post (if the blog comments are not “no follow“). When leaving a comment, it is important to leave the URL of your site. Most blogs will instruct users to leave the URL of their site on the comment (leaving a link back to your site).The downside of this is that the post may become buried under other posts.
- It’s a good way to get quality back links for your website.
- It drives enormous traffic towards your website.
- You can possibly rank better even for your high competitive keywords in search engines.
Disclaimer: The post is completely based on individual thoughts and SEO Services Group bears no responsibilities for the thoughts reflected in the post
Popularity: 37% [?]